Monday 23 June 2008

Tag in a Pocket


I have made this tag in a pocket for the challenge on "tag you're it "
It's made from K and Co papers.
Hope you like it !

Now for a bit of a natter......

I am making bags for my local scrapstore at the moment so it's a bit hectic...I am on bag number 54 so far ! They are given out to the children to put their things in instead of using carrier bags and the idea is that they use it to collect their scrap goodies when they call in. If you've never heard of scrapstores then please look it up and see what is in your area because there are goodies galore waiting there. The material I am using was donated by Mostyns...so there is some good quality stuff to be had. Our local scrapstore charges £5 a year membership and each bag of stuff bought is £1.50. It's good to re-cycle and it's lovely to see the children having fun. I will post a pic of one of my bags later on in the week plus the labels I came up with to put on them so watch this space ...lol !
Things are still moving forward on the caravan front and the owner of the one we are hoping to buy is back from France tomorrow so I don't think I will sleep much tonight ...!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ! really a great tag in it pocket ! lovely !

Sam said...

This is beautiful! I love K&Co and you've used them perfectly here :) Very pretty and elegant, thanks so much for taking part in this challenge :)

Anne said...

OOOOOHHH!!! Gorgeous!! I LOVE these Brenda Walton papers soooo much - they're so chic and classy and your tag in pocket is equally chic and classy - I really love it!!! I'm so glad you found us; Thank You so much for playing along with the theme - it's brilliant to meet you! ;o) xx

AngelaC said...

Wonderful tag!! I love the vintage but elegant feel to it, and so much detail! Superb.

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of scrapstore but the bags sounds like such a good idea. It's nice to teach children that shopping doesn't have to include a plastic bag. xxx

Kath Stewart said...

Wow fab tag in a pocket and those K & Co papers