Thursday, 26 June 2008

Favourite Holiday (Challenge)




My favourite holiday is christmas so here's a mini book/card I've made for the Theme Thursday challenge. (It measures 4 inches by 3 and a half inches when closed) I've tried to show the different phases of opening it. I tried to do an explosion card and after "messing about"(!) I ended up with a star shape so I have been here all morning seeing stars and ended up with this ...lol.
One of the pics is a bit fuzzy but I never seem to be able to take a decent pic of anything shiny....I will have another try later when the light changes a bit....but dont hold your breathe !
Hope you like it....and...Merry Christmas everyone...!
*runs for cover *

14 comments:

Femmy said...

Beautiful!!! love it!

Rein said...

Beautiful card!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow wow wow this is really wonderful. Love this.

vintage wil said...

beautiful work !!!

Faye said...

This is really a WOW!!!

Kathy~Vintage Snaps & Scraps said...

Wow, beautiful and very clever too.

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning, -great idea!

Kelly said...

fabulous book!

Mark said...

Wonderful card!!!

Carrie said...

WOW! What a beautiful card!!! Just love it!

voodoo vixen said...

This is stunning.... just explain to me how I go about getting on your Christmas card list??? ;)

Jose said...

what a lovely idea

Bev said...

Christmas is my favourite holiday as well - roll on November so I can get my trees up lol!

This is just gorgeous - love the rich colours and it's so different too.

RubyMay said...

What lovely compliments...thank you all so much. It means a lot to me, especially when I know how talented you all are .

Oh...and VV...if you want to be on my christmas card list you will just have to grovel like everybody else...ha ha x (I am joking of course as VV's work is absolutely stunning)