Saturday 24 January 2009

"Numbers" for "Tag You're It "


















#1 Here's my tag(on the right) for this weeks challenge at "Tag You're It" ...."Numbers"
I have cut a 1 out of card and added paper, ribbons and mini round tags with the sentiments. The paper and ribbons are "Brenda Pinnick "
All I need to do now is find a soon-to-be one year old !

#2 My first tag was so like the lovely DT member Dawn's that I have made another one (on the left). I know how everyone feels about copying and although it was pure co-incidence (even the number !) I hope I have redeemed myself !

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya Rubymay!
I'm so glad to see you tagging along with us!!
It's gorgeous love your colours and papers.
thanks so much for joining in with us!
Off to have a look at your latest creations!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Kath Stewart said...

great take on the challenge Rubymay..love the papers and thanks for joining us again this week at TYI and yes your link works great...have a great weekend
hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Carol Plume said...

lovely tag like the papers very colourful.
Thank you for joining us this week....

Viv said...

Both tags are lovely!

Kath Stewart said...

wow Rubymay a real glutton for punishment....2 tags in one day....love them both
hugs
kath
xxxxx

Barbara Hagerty said...

I love them both, RubyMay! So wonderfully colorful!

stamp and scrape said...

Love the colours you chose for the 1 tag, and the use of the badges and ribbons.
Ros

Sarah said...

Oooh two gorgeous tags! Both fabulous as well!

Tonje said...

Two tags that made me happy! Love all the colors you have used. Really nice!

melody said...

whohoo ~ 2 tags ~ you go girl!
love em ~ especially the one with the buttons and ribbon..yummy!

Liza said...

Lovely bright tags, love the colours.

Liza x