Here is the final front cover (above) with the flowers, and the borders of the image, watercoloured ...now I can put it to bed and move on ....I think....!
Here is my new book...made for the Layers of Colour challenge this week which is...."Book" !
Its been quite a journey making this as the first version went in the bin and this one was pulled apart and re-made !.....anyway...here it is ...just about in time too...!
The words were stamped on canvas strips and the "stitches" made with a cd marker pen.
The image is courtesy of "The Graphics Fairy"
I made the white circles around the heads by stamping with the metal embellishment which is now on the book front.
The pages inside are plain... ready to be scrapped...although I have put floral paper on the pages.
Well after all that ..I hope you like it... Lol !