Tuesday 26 August 2008

Award ...!

I would like to thank the lovely Cynthia...who you may also know as Rainbow Lady.. for giving me the "I love Your Blog" award It has taken me quite a while to get to grips with putting the logo on here but I've finally managed it !
The rules are...
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog
2.Link to the person who gave you the award
3.Nominate 7 or more other blogs
4.Put links of those blogs on yours
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.
I would like to nominate the people who I visit all the time...they are on my "Real Favs" list because I do indeed love their blogs !

I removed this to edit it as Faye very kindly also nominated me for this award. Thank you Faye....it means a lot to know that you are so supportive.
As most of you know , I struggle with computers so apologies for taking so long to say my thank yous. x

No comments: