Saturday 19 September 2009

Bubble Wrap...for SaWo.


This weeks challenge at SaWo is to use bubble wrap to help make your background.
I scribbled over white card with pastels and rubbed it into the card...then I inked bubble wrap with Stazon and laid it on top and pressed down to "stamp" it.
I stamped the face stamp over the top of that and also stamped the face onto white paper which had also had the bubble wrap treatment !
I tore a piece of the white image to add over the main one and then added the words.
I don't know what's upset this poor soul but a few hours crafting should cheer her up !!!
I've been crafting since seven this morning so I must dash and get packed...we're going down to the caravan...hooray ! See you when I get back...have a good weekend x

12 comments:

friemelchen said...

Fantastic background and card!

Martina said...

This is incredible, RubyMay! I love everything about it.

Sandy said...

Wow this is really beautiful.
I love the wonderful image. Great background. Love them.

Thanks Ruby May for your gorgeous work to SaWo.

indybev said...

I like the close-up image, and using the reverse color on white for one part was a brilliant idea. Well done!

Char said...

Fabulous idea and well done. Fab color.

Genie said...

Lovely work
have a great weekend

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

such a lovely and moody creation RubyMay, it looks great!

hope you had a lovely time away!

Crafting Queen said...

Great idea and wonderful made. Lovely overall effect. Anesha

Hermine said...

Its gorgeous.

LivArtNow said...

This is very lovely!!!

Linda

Rhonda said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing your process, just great. Cheers!

Swaantje said...

Hi RubyMay,
what a beautiful backround *wow*
The image is wonderful..
Greetings
Swaani